Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook blocked me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mariak

mariak

Facebook blocked me! Empty
PostSubject: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 am

I was posting the links for the Favorite Items contests on the facebook page and facebook told me that I was being annoying and that I was blocked from posting on walls. Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:24 am

Oh my!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:56 am

I hope you don't hate me for cracking up.... just a little bit, not a lot Wink Wink Wink
No worries about that. Will pass soon.
You have to do it in moderation.
I've gotten that too....

Just post on the forum for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
coryeliz

PostSubject: Re: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 am

I was just looking for you on Facebook and couldn't find you. That stinks! Is there anyway to get allowed back on? Can we sign a petition or something saying that you aren't annoying? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 am

Maya wrote:
I hope you don't hate me for cracking up.... just a little bit, not a lot Wink Wink Wink
No worries about that. Will pass soon.
You have to do it in moderation.
I've gotten that too....

Just post on the forum for now.
You are allowed to laugh. I did too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am

coryeliz wrote:
I was just looking for you on Facebook and couldn't find you. That stinks! Is there anyway to get allowed back on? Can we sign a petition or something saying that you aren't annoying? Rolling Eyes
The ban is probably lifted by now. If not yet, it will be soon. If you can't find me just send me a PM and I'll give you my full name so you can look me up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neversleepsawink;)

Neversleepsawink;)

PostSubject: Re: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Geez, I thought LDD blocked me...I've been posting too much. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook blocked me!   Facebook blocked me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook blocked me!
Page 1 of 1