Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME DESIGNERS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:11 am

How awesome is that!??!
The designers are on here!
Each can give you information on their own products AND can share their own mommy and daddy experiences with you too!

Or non mommy and daddy... like me Smile

hee hee

Thank you to all the participants.

I've received a lot of personal emails saying how great it is to see the designers on the forum!!!
Show them some love all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Mandyangel

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:55 am

WOOHOO can't wait to see all the info on the designers!! Thanks in advance for all of your hard work! =)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:13 am

I think they may need some questions to answer lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Mandyangel

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:15 am

I think so too... LOL How about this one... Of all of the bags you have worked on and/or designed for, which is your favorite and why?
Back to top Go down
JJ Cole

JJ Cole

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:06 am

Hello Everyone!
I have never done a forum like this so I hope I am doing it right Smile. I am very excited to answer questions and give some more detailed information on what JJ Cole is all about.

To answer your question... I love our System Bag! The System has a large interior, with additional organizer pockets and other specialized compartments for cell phone, bottles and an MP3 player/iPod pocket with cord escape. For added convenience and functionality the System comes with JJ COLE accessories including the esséntials pacifier pod which keeps Baby’s binky clean and handy, while the esséntials changing pad & tote holds necessary supplies for quick excursions to the changing room. (Most mom's have said that our changing pad & tote is the best they've used. We have had a lot of customers call looking for just the changing pad, but it only comes with the system bag!) With its padded, adjustable shoulder strap the System is easy to carry, but when the shoulders need a break, the bag conveniently attaches to the stroller. Durable rubber straps loop around the stroller’s handle and grip to keep the System in place while on-the-go. This bag has fun, hip patterns and the design is sleek and stylish. This bag will keep you very organized and wont slow you down. No one else makes a bag like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jjcoleusa.com
Mandyangel

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:36 am

JJ Cole wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I have never done a forum like this so I hope I am doing it right Smile. I am very excited to answer questions and give some more detailed information on what JJ Cole is all about.

To answer your question... I love our System Bag! The System has a large interior, with additional organizer pockets and other specialized compartments for cell phone, bottles and an MP3 player/iPod pocket with cord escape. For added convenience and functionality the System comes with JJ COLE accessories including the esséntials pacifier pod which keeps Baby’s binky clean and handy, while the esséntials changing pad & tote holds necessary supplies for quick excursions to the changing room. (Most mom's have said that our changing pad & tote is the best they've used. We have had a lot of customers call looking for just the changing pad, but it only comes with the system bag!) With its padded, adjustable shoulder strap the System is easy to carry, but when the shoulders need a break, the bag conveniently attaches to the stroller. Durable rubber straps loop around the stroller’s handle and grip to keep the System in place while on-the-go. This bag has fun, hip patterns and the design is sleek and stylish. This bag will keep you very organized and wont slow you down. No one else makes a bag like it!

Right on! I'll have to check them out! What stores are they sold in that I might get an IRL look at them?
Back to top Go down
JJ Cole

JJ Cole

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:49 am

If you go to our website www.jjcoleusa.com you can view all our products from there. There is also a 'store locator' link that you can click on and type in your zip code, it will show you all the stores in your area that carry our products. It will also show you a list of our online retailers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jjcoleusa.com
hildie

hildie

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

JJ Cole wrote:
Hello Everyone!

This sounds like a great bag! I need to find a retailer around our area!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Sponsored content

WELCOME DESIGNERS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME DESIGNERS!   WELCOME DESIGNERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME DESIGNERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: