Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Diaper Bags: other uses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Curiosajane

PostSubject: Diaper Bags: other uses?   Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Hello
Just curious if anyone is using a diaper bag as something other than carrying diapers. Which one do you use and how's it working out?

I just returned to work and I'm tired of carrying 3 bags - my purse, my Medela pump bag and my lunch. I'm switching purses constantly, big and small. I take work home so I need to fit a small portable hard drive. Sometimes I'm carrying books, sketchbook, notes and magazines.

I was considering the Timi & Leslie Marilyn or Aurelie. I worried about the weight and maybe the magnets. But I ended up buying a JuJuBe BFF. I've justified spending the $150 since I will be using it for multiple purposes. Very Happy A BeFabulous would have been ideal but too pricey.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaper Bags: other uses?   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

I don't have kids and all I use is diaper bags. They're roomier with more pockets and insulated and.... the list doesn't end
Currently using my JJB Behave and it's my fave.
Till now I used the Amy Kathryn's and Reese Li Lexington

I love outside pockets, a must for me.
I use the Kalencom Weekender when I go on trips as well as the Amy Kathryn Gladiola.
The JJB MightyBe for the beach and as my "extra" bag inside my bag for when I need to bring stuff home from work

Aside from every day use, I've used the Reese Li lexington for my laptop.

I use the JJB Be Light when I need to run out of the house for longer than an hour and need extra "just in case" stuff.

I've used the JJB Be Quicks but mostly a Timi and Leslie zippered purse pouch (which came with the Natalie Hobo) as my outings bag

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

PostSubject: Re: Diaper Bags: other uses?   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

They also make great travelling bags. The great thing about diaper bags now days (as long as you buy the good ones) is that they don't look like diaper bags! I love that I can use mine for a long time even after my kids are older.
Back to top Go down
Curiosajane

PostSubject: Re: Diaper Bags: other uses?   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:30 pm

I love it! I just don't understand why regular purses don't have all the organization features as diaper bags! I bought a big trendy purse from Urban Outfitters and it's pretty useless. It's huge and has 1 pocket. ugh
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: Diaper Bags: other uses?   Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:48 am

I love using diaper bags for other purposes! I love the organization. They're perfect for craft bags, traveling, purses, gym bag, camera bag, you name it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Diaper Bags: other uses?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:14 am

I used my BFF for my traveling bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diaper Bags: other uses?   

Back to top Go down

Diaper Bags: other uses?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1