Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Got my purple Be quick!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynn4

PostSubject: Got my purple Be quick!!    Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 am

Today was a happy mail day! I got all my goodies that I ordered from LD&D (of course) and I was just thrilled when I saw my purple quick! It had PERFECT print placement! I didnt even request a special print placement....but thank you so much LD&D its sooo pretty Smile

BTW- TOTALLY love the A&A swaddlers, I dont even have a baby to swaddle, I just wanted to see one of these amazing (or so I've heard) blankets so if I loved it I could order more when we have # 3...anyways ! totally love the A&A swaddler, definately ordering a bunch for #3 (were not even preggers yet lol) and ordering some for gifts next time I get invited to a baby shower. Theyre so large, and soft and airy!

and my boys are having a blast playing with their snack happened baggies , cant wait to use them tomorrow when we go eat lunch at the playground Smile
Back to top Go down
mariak

PostSubject: Re: Got my purple Be quick!!    Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 am

I'm glad you love your purple quick so much! My purple quick was one of my first JJB's. I have loved it since day one and I don't think I could ever part with it. It's so pretty!

My boys are loving their snack happened bags too! I think I should have gotten more of them!
Back to top Go down

Got my purple Be quick!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: