Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my purple Be quick!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lynn4

Got my purple Be quick!!  Empty
PostSubject: Got my purple Be quick!!    Got my purple Be quick!!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 am

Today was a happy mail day! I got all my goodies that I ordered from LD&D (of course) and I was just thrilled when I saw my purple quick! It had PERFECT print placement! I didnt even request a special print placement....but thank you so much LD&D its sooo pretty Smile

BTW- TOTALLY love the A&A swaddlers, I dont even have a baby to swaddle, I just wanted to see one of these amazing (or so I've heard) blankets so if I loved it I could order more when we have # 3...anyways ! totally love the A&A swaddler, definately ordering a bunch for #3 (were not even preggers yet lol) and ordering some for gifts next time I get invited to a baby shower. Theyre so large, and soft and airy!

and my boys are having a blast playing with their snack happened baggies , cant wait to use them tomorrow when we go eat lunch at the playground Smile
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

Got my purple Be quick!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my purple Be quick!!    Got my purple Be quick!!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 am

I'm glad you love your purple quick so much! My purple quick was one of my first JJB's. I have loved it since day one and I don't think I could ever part with it. It's so pretty!

My boys are loving their snack happened bags too! I think I should have gotten more of them!
Back to top Go down

Got my purple Be quick!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: