Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.

Go down 
+38
my3pirates
geekmommy
cndnveggie
QTsmum
seanskuuipo
artzamy23
graciethewonderbeagle
ShamrockMama
Razzie50
meliann
rabidewok
darlingbri
Mom2KHH
mtchen79
sparkii
littleroo1
maman123
mintoad
savannahsmommy
willsmommy
remhoff
ellabell
afwife8405
Lilypad
lovemybabies924
babymamma
octjuly
ptdlrd
jenfromnc
cojoville
mygirlkae
cookmomx3
awhitesi
Headlighted
mariak
hildie
themommaduck
Maya
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Empty
PostSubject: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 am

Hey Everyone,

As many of you know, Baby K. is brave little boy who is rapidly losing his fight with Brain Cancer.

We will be donating 10% of all Spring 2 pre-order coupon totals in the names of our forum members who participated in our last Ju Ju Be forum special.
Your codes will be sent out by Friday and you can happily use them knowing that 10% of the total has been donated to a family in much need.

Your coupon will still be for the same amount.
The 10% is an additional donation from us in YOUR name.

We will also be creating gift cards for this family and will be more than happy to create a gift card for whoever would like to participate.

PLEASE DO PARTICIPATE AND POST YOUR NOTES IN HERE!

You can post your notes here and I will copy and paste them into individual cards or if you feel uncomfortable sharing here, you can email me the notes as well.

We have already begun preparing so please share the link to this post for everyone to have a chance to get their notes in. It will take a little time for us to create which is why we will give it till Monday for the cut off so I can take the time to create them individually and pack them up.

We apologize for the situation at hand but know that due to your participation, a family in need will be getting a little extra help.
Our hearts go out Baby K. and his family.

Last edited by Maya on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:16 am

Oh Maya. This brought tears to my eyes... you guys are SO AWESOME!! This is such a wonderful gesture.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 am

This is just amazing, Maya! Words are not enough...I am just in awe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 am

It's all from Steve and we're all happy to participate. Please share the link so people can post some nice notes for me to make the cards.
I'm hoping to get a box full of cards where each will hopefully give them even a slight good feeling.

I feel absolutely awful!!! We all do. There's nothing you can do to repair or mend but.... maybe even the tiniest bit can count towards something?
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 am

That is awesome of you guys!!! I already know what I am going to order and will be doing so as soon as I get my coupon. Thanks for doing this!!!
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:57 am

Maya, that is absolutely WONDERFUL!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 am

What an amazing gift for a brave little boy! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cookmomx3

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:32 am

Kathryn and family,
You are in my heart and in my prayers. Not a day goes by without me thinking of you and your family. I really have no words here. Kaden is so special and wonderful. Because of him many, many of us have taken a step back, and realized not to take anything in life for granted. I am so overwhelmingly privileged to have been a small part of his life through the pink room. I will continue to pray for comfort and peace for you and your loved ones at this time. Thank you for inviting us into your lives and allowing us to "know" such a brave little fighter!
We love you! Sincerely, Staci (cookmomx3) sunny
Back to top Go down
cookmomx3

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:33 am

Ok, so I posted my message above. I hope that's what I was supposed to do!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mygirlkae

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 am

Dear Baby K and family,
You have made a special place in our hearts. Your strength and courage throughout this emotional journey have made a lasting impression that will never be forgotten. I thank you and your family for allowing me to share in these precious moments. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Kristen
(mygirlkae)

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 am

Maya, this is so generous of you and Steve. Thank you so much for extending this to Baby K and his family!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 pm

cookmomx3 wrote:
Ok, so I posted my message above. I hope that's what I was supposed to do!!! Very Happy

You did it PERFECTLY!

Please keep them coming.
I'm going to be working on them during the weekend and would love to get as many as I can even before Monday.

Thank you for participating.

Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:14 am

To K and family,
You are such a special family that has touched the hearts and lives of many. My husband and I, along with many others, think of you and pray for you every day. I pray that God will give you comfort and strength every day to help you deal with whatever the future holds. Thank you for sharing your story with us. We all love you so much.

To Baby K,
I thank God that he has given you to a family with so much love and joy. You are so blessed to have these two amazing parents. I know that they cherish you every minute of every day. You are such a loved little boy. I pray that God puts his arms around you and comforts you and that you feel his love, and the love of many others. We will always love you and will never forget you.

Maria
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:04 am

I am at a loss for words. I pray for strength and peace during this difficult time for your beautiful son and family. I hope the love that is outpouring from so many people warms your family's heart.

Elizabeth James Van Buren
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 am

To Baby K and family...
I pray at this time for God's strength, courage, and peace to wrap around you fiercely. Know that you are loved more than you can possibly imagine. We pray for you to find comfort and rest in the arms of Jesus, and, in the future, a wonderful, happy reunion where the only tears are happy ones.
all my love,
corrie j.
Back to top Go down
jenfromnc

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 am

To K and family:
I admire the strength that you find to greet each new day and what it brings for your family. I admire your courage to forge ahead knowing that you are on a difficult path. Thank you for being such a shining example of how to act and be while suffering under such an unfair sorrow.

I hope that one day you find an ounce of comfort and peace knowing that your little one is loved by so many people and that we all hold a bit of him in our hearts forever. I am truly sorry.

With all my love,
Jennifer
Back to top Go down
ptdlrd

ptdlrd

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 am

Dear Family,

I pray that God gives you peace and strength during this most difficult time in your lives. While we all would like to say that we understand your pain, there is no way anyone can unless they have gone through it. I will not pretend to understand, I will only offer my deepest and most sincere sympathies for the pain you are experiencing. Your sweet boy touched many hearts, hearts of those who never even met him. He will remain in my heart and in my prayers.

Baby K,

Sweetheart, you are an amazing little boy. I'm sorry you had to go through so much at such a tender age. God wants you back, but for what reason we will not know until we too are called home. I pray you find peace and comfort in the arms of the angels. You will remain in the hearts of many forever, sweet baby.

All my love,

Lisa (ptdlrd)
Back to top Go down
octjuly

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 am

Dear Baby K and family,
Thank you for reminding me to recognize ALL gifts from God......to appreciate the chaos, the messes, the challenges of every day life raising my children, for the true blessings that they are.
I think of you often and am sending constant prayers your way.
With love,
Amanda (octjuly)
Back to top Go down
babymamma

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 am

Dear, Kathryn and Kaden and family.

Thank you for your amazing example of love, courage, persistence and joy admist adversity. You are on our hearts and minds and prayers constantly. May God bless your family and help you treasure your time together. May He give you the strength to endure and continue to love. May He ease your pain and sorrow and hold baby K in His hands. We are here with you and for you in the Pink Room.

Love Vicki
Back to top Go down
lovemybabies924

lovemybabies924

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 am

(Isaiah 41:10) Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.

Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:42 am

Baby K and Family,
I stand amazed at the wonderful love you share as a family and the strength you all have. Thank you for sharing your journey. Your little man has touched so many people with his strength and bravery. I pray that He holds you all in His hands and grants peace in your hearts. Love to all!

Alyssa
Back to top Go down
Lilypad

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 am

Dear Baby K and family,
You are such a special little boy and a wonderful, loving family. You have touched so many of us to the core, and have reminded us to recognize every little moment as a gift and a blessing from God -- even the ones that may not seem like blessings. You are in my heart and I'm sending lots of love and peace and little moments of joy to you all.

Much love,
Robyn (Lilypad)
Back to top Go down
afwife8405

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Kathryn,

I think of you and Kaden daily, especially when I interact with my own children. I am so happy to hear that Kaden has been more active recently and I hope this provides you with many special memories. While most of us can only imagine what you are enduring, know that you are not alone and we are here whenever and for whatever you need. Kaden, Gray and your entire family will continue to be in my prayers.

Love & Hugs,

Robin (Afwife8405 from the PR)
Back to top Go down
ellabell

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Kathryn,

Even though I don't really "know" you, I find myself thinking of you and your family often. I honestly cannot find the words to express just how sorry I am for your situation, it is something that no parent should have to deal with. Try to be strong and enjoy every minute that you have with your precious boy and know that tons of people that you've never even met are thinking about and praying for you and your family.

Heather (ellabell)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Thank you so much for participating. PLEASE spread the word.
I'll be printing out what I can today to work on them during the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.   A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spring 2 Special... For Baby K.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next