Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mariak

PostSubject: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 am

I have some amazon GC's saved up and I'm hoping I can put them towards a BFF. I know you have some other items on amazon so I wanted to make sure the new ones will be on too. I would love to order from LD&D if possible!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 am

I will find out tomorrow Smile

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Thanks, Maya! I want a BFF soooo bad!!!!
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 pm

I hope you're able to get a BFF off of amazon, Maria! It's a great use for your gift cards! Smile
Back to top Go down
mariak

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

Thanks, Corrie! I have about $90 in amazon GC's that I've been saving up and I really want to use them for JJB! They are combination of swagbucks and credit card points. Smile
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 am

WOW!! That would be great if you could put them towards a BFF! That's more than half the price already!
Back to top Go down
mariak

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 am

cojoville wrote:
WOW!! That would be great if you could put them towards a BFF! That's more than half the price already!
I know! I really hope I can do it!
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 am

oo Hope you can maria Smile
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:18 am

typed up this long reply but it got erased! Sad so here I go again lol

if not you could work out a deal with your dh that the 90$ in amazon GCs that you have were for JJBs but instead you could just prorder and allocate the 90$ amazin GC to something for the household(something you have to buy), and not feel guilty... I just did this with the last preorder and had all these GCs saved up for JJBs but then wanted to preorder (thank goodness I did since the BH is backordered) and we have been using the GCs on birthday party supplies and stuff around the house (I needed a new charger for my laptop)
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:44 am

lynn4 wrote:

if not you could work out a deal with your dh that the 90$ in amazon GCs that you have were for JJBs but instead you could just prorder and allocate the 90$ amazin GC to something for the household(something you have to buy), and not feel guilty... I just did this with the last preorder and had all these GCs saved up for JJBs but then wanted to preorder (thank goodness I did since the BH is backordered) and we have been using the GCs on birthday party supplies and stuff around the house (I needed a new charger for my laptop)

that's a great idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
mariak

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 am

lynn4 wrote:

That is a good idea! Maybe I could get a present for BIL's wedding since he is getting married in August and DH wants to buy him a really nice gift. I'll have to mention that to DH and then maybe he won't make me wait!
Back to top Go down
Tommysgirl413

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 am

Bump.. still wondering about when we'll be able to purchase on amazon.com Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 am

We're still waiting for JJB to send us the codes Sad

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?   

Back to top Go down

Will you have the new JJB's on Amazon?
Page 1 of 1