Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should have never strayed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Should have never strayed Empty
PostSubject: Should have never strayed   Should have never strayed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 am

I went and ordered something off a different web site (I know gasp.) It has been a nightmare with getting refunds and them not getting back to me. When contacting LD&D, they always get back to me in a timely fashion....even during busy pre order time. Their customer service is outstanding. Anyway, just wanted to tell you lesson very much learned, I will never go anywhere again!! If LD&D doesn't have it, then I don't need it Smile
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Should have never strayed   Should have never strayed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:32 am

That stinks that happened to you! I am so glad we have LD&D so we don't have to deal with messes like that! I ordered from M&M once when I was new to JJB and never again! It was a total nightmare!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Should have never strayed   Should have never strayed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 am

Thanks for the support all. This was SO nice to read
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should have never strayed   Should have never strayed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should have never strayed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: