Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Text Message Blasts!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Text Message Blasts! Empty
PostSubject: Text Message Blasts!   Text Message Blasts! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 am

WOOHOO!!!
Nagging sure works!!!

Soooo would you like text message updates!? Hmmm?

All you have to do is email me at mayatext@littledudesanddivas.com

Include your mobile phone number and provider (T-mobile, Verizon etc...)

Mention if you'd like Daily, Weekly or monthly updates!

Daily updates- Each day I will send at least one or more text updates. Updates will be for contests, coupons, inventory, news etc.... (please note that this option can get irritating if you're not a text addict like me Smile

Weekly updates- update once a week to remind you of the contests and/or specials that are coming to an end.
(Please note that this option will only include a vague reminder- you will have to actually go online to see details)

Monthly updates
- Update sent once a month to remind you of contests and specials going on and that are planned. (Please note these will also be very vague)

So the daily updates are best for those of you that DO enjoy participating and ARE interested in purchasing the last of a discontinued item, and DO want to be reminded constantly to participate and WANT to know when a new review is posted, and ARE interested in new items that come out and DO want to know when I post a winner etc..... and you just need constant reminders and updates to be well informed

The Weekly and Monthly updates will be great if you're not so active, don't care much about the contests but would still like a vague reminder of what you should look at to see if MAYBE there IS actually something you WOULD be extra interested in.
I will try to pack as much info as possible into each text so a lot of the times they will have info such as
"contest on forum" "FB sugg winner posted at 4pm est." Inventory update-forum"

By emailing your information you agree to receive text messages according to the preference in which you choose from the above choices. Any changes will be updated here and if you would ever like to change your options or discontinue receiving text messages you can feel free to text so and we will adjust accordingly.

INTERNATIONAL PROVIDERS:
You will need to find out from your provider what the cell phone email address is for instance, T-Mobile's email is (phone number)@Tmomail.net
Make sure to add this info when emailing me
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Text Message Blasts!   Text Message Blasts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 am

that is awesome now to find out what that'll cost me LOL
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Text Message Blasts!   Text Message Blasts! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:38 am

If only I weren't still in the dark ages (i.e. I don't have text messaging on my phone!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Text Message Blasts!   Text Message Blasts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Text Message Blasts!
Page 1 of 1