Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chall1011

PostSubject: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:50 am

BUMKINS BIB AND BURP CLOTH

I won this set!javascript:emoticonp('cheers') and it came in the mail yesterday. IT was a bib and burp cloth for my daughter ! the bib says hunny bunch and there are a bunch of grapes on top. It is very soft and cute, and i've never bought any material organic items before, so this was even a better part!!

My daughter loves the bib and can not pull it off which is what i love the best! The closure is Velcro but almost like a soft Velcro which is really cool! Chloe is almost 11 months old and this bib covers her entire neck down to her chest area and I dont think any food spillage could possibly leak onto her clothes with this. I'd recommend this bib for babies-toddler years.

The burp cloth is really soft and Chloe loves to hold onto it like a blankie. It is very absorbent also which is great when it comes to burping your little one!! And if your child does not need a burp cloth, it could be a great little take along cloth to clean them up with!! and its extremely soft! Using it as a burp cloth it lays right across your shoulder and covers up all the needed area for them "extra" burps =)

Overall one of my favorite sets!!!javascript:emoticonp('queen')

Thanks little dudes and divas my daughter will love making a mess on this bib =)

[img][/img][img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img] cheers

Last edited by chall1011 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asked to)
Back to top Go down
crazyflwr

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:09 am

I also won this same set! My daughter is wearing it for the first time today. It really seems like a nice bib and burp cloth set. It is nice and soft. Also it is a nice size. I love it. Thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
chall1011

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 am

Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:43 am

Using it for the blog. email me the addy and her age Smile

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   

Back to top Go down

Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth
Page 1 of 1