Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me pick!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkmac85

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 am

Alright ladies...so I've decided to get a new summer light easy bag! I've decided on the Ju-Ju-Be BeLight bag after reading lots of great reviews but now I can't decide on colour/pattern!! I do like to keep my bags "neutral" as I hate wearing a pattern & then carrying a bag with a total different pattern & colour.
My current diaper bag is a Lug Tuk Tuk and its HUGE so I'm looking forward to a small lighter bag.

So now...do I go for a funky pattern or something like the sangria pattern or do I keep it nice and simple by getting the brown/champaign colour? I want to be able to use it lots and I'm just afraid that by going for a pattern with lots of colours I might not use it as much? Do I go for something crazy and unique for my first Ju-Ju bag or keep it simple and clean??

If you have any pics of the brown/champaign one I'd LOVE to see-as I don't think the pictures do it justice? It looks kinda "dull" on the websites.

Thanks so much! So excited to hear what everyone has to say :-D
Back to top Go down
amanda79

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 am

how about the new pattern? shadow waltz!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkmac85

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 am

Is that the new one that doesn't come out for awhile?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 am

yup...
I always so go as crazy as you can handle with a print
Prints are so much more fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkmac85

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 pm

I'm still deciding! Everyday I pick a new pattern I want to get but knowing me I'll just end up getting the brown/champaign! Apparantly I'm not spunky LOL!!!!
Well whatever one I DO get I will do a youtube video review Smile
Back to top Go down
boobearzmama

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:14 am

I dont have a BeLight, but I think the new print looks great on it.
Back to top Go down
pinkmac85

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 am

I love all the prints!! I haven't picked one yet LOL! Everynight I hum & haw over which one to get!! I should just order one and press CHECK OUT and buy it so I cant keep over thinking it!! Plus at the price of the BeLight's I can afford to get lots in all different patterns!
Back to top Go down
cojoville

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

I know this doesn't really help you decide, but at least the Light is inexpensive enough that you could maybe get more than one?? A more neutral one and then a fun print. Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkmac85

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 pm

cojoville wrote:
I know this doesn't really help you decide, but at least the Light is inexpensive enough that you could maybe get more than one?? A more neutral one and then a fun print. Smile

I think that is exactly what I'm going to do!!
Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cojoville

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

pinkmac85 wrote:
cojoville wrote:

I think that is exactly what I'm going to do!!
Very Happy Thanks!
Nice! Let us know what you decide to get!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Any decision?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

Help me pick! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me pick!   Help me pick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me pick!
Page 1 of 1