Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini be Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rb5arts

Mini be Review Empty
PostSubject: Mini be Review   Mini be Review Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 pm

I just received my ju-ju-be, mini be in sienna swirl. I had a Packabe but now that my kids are out of diapers I wanted to downsize. Yup, Ju-ju-be's are not just diaper bags. I have been searching for a fun, fashionable and functional backpack handbag and kept coming back to the mini be. It's a great size, quality is amazing, it's fun and has everything I need. Not too big, not too small. Plenty of room for snacks, my stuff and then some. It's perfect for the summer when I have both kids home with me and we're running around. I love the insulated side pockets (great for water bottles and juice boxes) and the snack pouch on top is insulated too. When I'm done using it (which may be never) it comes with a change of straps that are shorter so my daughter can use the bag. Love, that it's washable, try doing that with most of your purses. I've owned many diaper bags and many backpacks and this by far is made the best and the attention to detail and the needs of the user are amazing. I'm now looking into maybe getting some matching accessories for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Mini be Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini be Review   Mini be Review Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Add some pics and a few more details and I'll use it for the blog! You'll get a free gift AND enter to win a bag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Mini be Review
Page 1 of 1