Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just have to say...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seansmom

seansmom

I just have to say... Empty
PostSubject: I just have to say...   I just have to say... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:14 am

that my war with the purple accent wall in my living room is over and I WON! It took me 1.5 coats of primer and FIVE coats of paint to cover it completely. Seriously who knew lavender would be so hard to cover???! It took one primer and two coats to cover the dark forest green so I figured the lavender would go down as easily.

I'm about to hang the last of the prints on the wall. This afternoon I will happily post my before and after pictures!! Smile

Time to go paint the basement now....sigh...
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say...   I just have to say... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:23 am

Yay! Yes pics please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say...   I just have to say... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:55 am

Here are the pics! (There were also dark purple curtains instead of the tan ones in there now. It feels great to be purple-free in my living room!)

Before:
I just have to say... IMG_1760

After:
I just have to say... IMG_1874
I just have to say... IMG_1875

Because the living room area upstairs is also the toy room, I have to do it essentially one wall at a time so there is no wet paint while Sean is awake...one wall down....sigh. Smile
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say...   I just have to say... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Oooh - that is a lot of coats! Yikes! Maybe the purple wall and our old metallic room should go hang out in paint heaven. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just have to say...   I just have to say... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just have to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: